Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Friday, September 26, 2014

Comfy Anakin, Tired Mama


Anakin looks pretty comfy! He's taking his nap next to me while I was resting. This pillow set up is right next to my side of the bed. It's Ani's favorite place to sleep. Sorry I haven't been posting as much and I'm having a hard time keeping up with messages and comments right now too. I'm still wiped out from my surgery and not getting much done. Who knew surgery could keep you so tired weeks later! Not me! Hopefully not for much longer!

3 comments:

  1. Ani looks so comfy because his mommy is home, and he can sleep soundly knowing she is near. Sorry you are still so tired, Carrie. Don't worry about doing any work, etc. Just rest until you get your strength back. Happy Caturday to you and your family.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll soon be completely okay, Sweetiepie! Lots of hugs and cuddles for you and sweet Ani from the land of the Belgians. Linda and Mika ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it about six weeks for recooperation, Carrie. It will take all of that if not more. Then your energy will start to emerge again. I love the way Ani is keeping so close to you, keeping you company while you rest. He is watching over you. Hugs and purrs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete