Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Hi from Anakin! Tigerpixie.com Holiday Sale!



Anakin says hello from the top of the couch 😊❤️ He loves to climb up there and lay down. Sorry for my lack of posts lately I’ve been really busy with my art, family & holiday stuff too. If you want to check it out I’m having a sale. My fantasy cat art, jewelry & Gifts on my website Tigerpixie.com are 20% off through Saturday, December 16. 


4 comments:

  1. Ani, good to see you! That is the cutest expression; bet he is thinking about the toys and treats he wants Santa Paws to bring!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thank you :) Haha! He gets treats everyday. I bet he's hoping on something different from Santa Paws. I'll have to surprise them all.

      Delete
  2. Anakin you are soooo handsome
    You have a big floofy tail like my brofur Einstein
    Meowy Chrispmouse
    Timmy and Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Timmy & Family! I hope you all have a great Christmas too. xoxoox! :D

      Delete