Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Photos ~ Anakin LOVEs Paint for Cats on the iPad

Hello,
Anakin The Two Legged Cat 🐾 just shared an Instagram photo with you:

view full image

"Anakin LOVES to play Paint For Cats too! He was concentrating so intently on getting that mouse that he wouldn't even look up at me for a good handsome face pix! #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #ipad #anakintwolegs #instacats #games "
Thanks,
The Instagram Team

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a teenager playing a video game. Attention directly on the game and nothing else!!
    Ani is just so precious.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of us kitties here care about iPad games... much to my human's disappointment! Maybe it is because we predate iPads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, he knows more about iPads than I do! What an intent artist he is! I love that concentration he has. He has a mission! I love this artist! Love, hugs and purrs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny :) He was concentration very hard wasn't he! I love that Artist too :D

      Delete