Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Monday, August 20, 2018

Anakin & Mom Tigerpixie's Art :) Busy! Busy!



Anakin says, “Mom’s been super busy with her painting and getting ready for her next big show, DragonCon in Atlanta, GA. See all her art stuff! I can’t even get on the table!” FYI for everyone that’s new to following Anakin.... I’m Ani’s Mom, Carrie Hawks, Tigerpixie Fantasy Cat Art https://Tigerpixie.com I’ve included a pic of my art show booth set up in the next pic. Yes, Ani is right! I’ll be super busy until the 2nd week of September. Ill post when I can. Thank you so much for your understanding & support

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your next art show, Carrie. The booth looks beautiful!! Also, think Ani may be thinking, "Now, what art work can I add to Mom's show!"

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy! :) LOL! He & the others add a little bit of magic to everything I make ;) In the form of cat hairs!

      Delete
  2. Carrie, best of luck and blessings for the fair in Georgia this week! With Ani helping you get everything done, you won't have any trouble. I am having a new chemo now and am doing well as far as few side effects go. I actually feel good! Hugs and purrs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! xoxo! I'm so glad you are doing well! Sending you tons of get well vibes!! <3

      Delete
  3. Carrie, forget to mention, Arya is 13 pounds!? Wow! Good for her and you!! Kathy ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes she's a huge girl! My others are all 9 or 10 pounds.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with sales, everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete