Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

National Feral Cat Day ❤️ Mama Moo Moo & Mr. Big Head

In honor of National Feral Cats Day I would like to share 2 of feral cats that I and a few other nice ladies in my neighborhood feed and care for. You may remember. Mama Moo Moo, she is the mother to my 4 boys Kazu, Romeo, Quincy and Forrest. She is spayed, vaccinated, and ear tipped. She is doing great and shows up to my house almost every day to eat and visit. I still cannot touch her or get closer than about 8 feet away from her. The other cat we call Mr. Big Head because when he was younger, he had a huge face. He is very old and usually stays around my house most of the time. I feed him multiple times a day. He will come up to me when I give him his food, but he hisses at me and I cannot pet him. He and Mama are good friends. They have a two-story cat condo outside of my house to keep them warm and dry. Please show them some Love! ❤️ Do you have any outside and/or feral cats that you care for? Thank you for caring for them & I’d love to see them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment