Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mika & Ani Lazy Caturday! OrthoPets Update

Mika & Anakin Two Legged Cat Lazy Caturday
 
I hope you all are having a Lazy Caturday just like Ani & Mika! :) Thank you so much for all of the Birthday wishes for Anakin! I'm so glad you all liked the video too. Also I heard from OrthoPets yesterday. They have Mika's cast and think it will work perfectly. I am expecting his house slipper prosthetic to get here around May 7-10th. I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

  1. I bet Mika is excited about getting his house slipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) At my age, every day is a Lazy Caturday! It's so nice to see them so perfectly at ease with each other! Aren't they beautiful! Love, hugs and purrs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete