Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Photo ~ Pretty Boy Anakin

Pretty Boy Anakin! :) Here's Ani sitting under my art table. Behind & around him are some of my boxes of artwork & things I take to my art shows. He really is getting bigger isn't he :) To me he looks a lot older in this pix too.

Anakin the two legged cat, Pretty Boy Anakin

6 comments:

  1. Handsome boy! Good shot of him. Never know he was special from this angle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know you can't even tell the way he's sitting :)

      Delete
  2. Ani has stolen my heart. I've started checking up on him every morning. Thanks for keeping us up to date on "our" boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check on Ani regularly, too. He is a sweetie and so handsome!!! Growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ani, thank god for you for rescuing this precious boy! He looks so happy and loved <3

    ReplyDelete