Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Photos! Anakin sitting in the window

Anakin the kitten sitting in the window

Anakin LOVES to sit in the window in my art area :) Here's the makeshift steps I've put for him until we get some real steps & ramps built for him. He can walk up and down these steps with no problem at all. (Yes, I have video of him on the steps. I'll be posting it later this week.) Ani loves to get up in the window and take a nap or just look around outside. I caught him mid yawn in the second pix LOL! Taking his nap in the third pix. Last but not least looking out the window with Pixie. (My screen has seen better days :P I usually open the window when is cool outside & the kitties have clawed on it some.)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad to see Ani is becoming a big, healthy boy! I love his surprised look in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww check him out... all grown up! (Well, almost) Sweet x

    ReplyDelete