Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Love For Anakin Photos! A Giant Boxs of Goodies!

Anakin, George, Pixie, Trixie & Zoe with Presents!
 
Anakin, George, Pixie, Trixie & Zoe with Presents!

Anakin, Zoe, Trixie, Pixie,George & even myself got a giant box of goodies from Maryland! I thought it was a wow moment when the postman brought the big box out from the back room for me. That was nothing compared to when we got the box home & opened it! We just kept pulling more & more prezzies out of the box! There are too many goodies to name them all here BUT I took a ton of pixs & had so many cute pixs that I am making two posts to show them all :) Anakin has taken over the Red Bed. Trixie loves theLeopard print bed. Zoe really likes the crinkley sack. Though they are all doing purrrty good at sharing them all & everything else too. Thank you sooooo much Teresa, Sabrina, Bam, Max, Cheyanne, Snowshoes & Levar! These presents will keep my 5 kitties busy for a while! Also thank you for the sweet gifts for me as well. I love them all!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great pix... and the babies are all enjoying the new thingss! All of them are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this is so beautiful! Look how happy all the fur-babies are! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. smokin salmon patties buddy, this IZ a grate surprise N veree nice of Teresa, Sabrina, Bam, Max, Cheyanne, Snowshoes & Levar ta sends this ta ewe N yur familee :0 hay, hope ewe haza grate week oh end !! peace out N rock on !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Christmas, guys! Love those photos! Anakin is definitely part of the family now! All the kitties are having such a good time with their prezzies. What fun! My love to all of them! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you always mention everyone who sends these items - esp their critter names!!! I love hearing pet names. What awesome gifts!!

    ReplyDelete