Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Monday, July 16, 2012

Anakin's Store at Zazzle, AnakinTwoLeggedCatStore.com

Anakin The Two Legged Cat Zazzle Store anakintwoleggedcatstore.com

I have some very exciting news to share with you today! :) I have created a Zazzle Store for my photos & future artworks of Anakin! Zazzle is a wonderful on demand printing company that will enable me to share my photos of Anakin on many products and gift items! I have started Anakin's Store with 2 images, his Logo image & the beautiful close up image of him.

Anakin's Zazzle Store Link is.....

http://www.AnakinTwoLeggedCatStore.com

....It's nice & easy to remember! :)

I have a good selection of the most popular products up to start. Anakin's image is currently available on Tshirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Mousepads, Necklaces, Buttons & Magnets. I will be adding more images of Anakin and more products over the next few weeks.
** If there is a particular image of Anakin you would like to see added, please let me know you are interested & which products and I will work on adding them to his store for you. Also if the image of Anakin you love is not on the product you would like yet, please let me know and I will work on get that product added to the store for you.
More about Zazzle...
Once you have added items to the cart and go to check out you will be prompted to Register if you do not already have an account. Creating your shopping account is quick easy! Then you will complete the Check Out process to purchase your items. *Also after you are registered you can "Like" Anakin's store on the store page and receive automatic updates when I add new products.

Payments can be made with, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.

Remember, these products do not come from me. They are all through the Zazzle website. I do not handle anything that goes a long with your actual purchase from Zazzle. Visit Zazzle's Help links for all questions about shipping, returns, all orders, payments, etc.

I hope that you enjoy Anakin's Store! I have had so much fun creating all of these products and look forward to adding many more! So please check back and see what's new. Please feel free to share Anakin's Store with your family & friends.

There seems to be a lot of questions about why I'm promoting Ani on Zazzle and where the profits will go.

The reason WHY I've put Ani on Zazzle is because I have been asked in comments over and over for his picture.  Since I am an artist and use Zazzle for my artwork, it was an easy move for me to use Zazzle to allow Ani's friends to purchase any item with his picture on it that they might like. If you are not interested in this, then please don't be offended by Ani's friends that would like something like this.  It is only an option for those that wish to visit Zazzle.

As for where the profits will go.......If you haven't figured it out by now, I am not a rich person.  I work from home as a free lance artist and my husband is a very hard working restaurant assistant manager.  We have two children, five cats, fish and a very large dog. Since Ani came into my life, I have devoted most of my time to his care and letting his friends know about his life. That said, I am donating 10% of the profits from Ani's sales on Zazzle to my local TNR program to promote care, adoption and rescue of all animals. The rest will be going to help me with Anakin's care.

I would like to see Anakin as a symbol of rescue and adoption of the "less then perfect" animal.  It would be wonderful if people would see a picture of Ani and think of the love you can get from adopting a pet.  By having Ani on Zazzle where somebody might have a mug or a tote with his picture on it and somebody ask about it and is told his story.....I hope to bring more understanding to people about Ani and others out there like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment