Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Happy 6th Birthday Anakin!



Please Help Me Wish a Happy 6th Birthday to My Sweet Anakin!! 🎂🎉🎁😺❤️ Wishing the most amazing birthday ever to my inspiring handsome lil man & many more! Anakin, we all love you so much! You are such an wonderful cat! Xoxox! Also Thank you again Sandy for your lovely card and gift for Ani! 😻❤️❤️* All of AnKins Birthday pics....













8 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Ani, most handsome prince. You are so welcome for your card and gift. I am just so glad I discovered your story on the Animal Rescue Site. It has been my pleasure watching you grow from a tiny sweet baby into a very handsome young man. Thank you, Carrie, for sharing your precious kitty with all of us. Ani, hope it is a purr-fect 6th birthday for you.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful Anakin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I am so glad Ani got a great and loving home and Mika and the others too.

    Also, why has the email option or whatever changed there are no options except for Unknown Google for me to post under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'm not sure. I did see this when I looked up the issue. Maybe this fix would work for you? https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/nlLreYeK66Y

      Delete