Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Happy 4th Birthday πŸŽ‚ Kazu, Romeo & Quincy πŸ’™


Please Help Me Wish a Happy 4th Birthday to My Boys! Kazu, Romeo & Quincy!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ˜ΊπŸΎ❤️ Wishing the most wonderful birthday ever to my sweet baby boys & many more! & to their feral mom Mama Moo Moo that I still feed and take care of . Kazu is spending his birthday still hospitalized at the Emergency Vet for an infection and Diabetic Ketoacidosis. I do not have a morning update yet. They are waiting on some lab work. I will make an update after I hear from them. I will also let them know it’s his birthday today since I can’t see him So they can give him extra cuddles. πŸ’š Also thinking of Forrest at the Rainbow Bridge today on what would have been his 4th Birthday too 🌈We all love you boys so much! Xoxox!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰



No comments:

Post a Comment