Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Kazu is at the Emergency Vet Hospital


Kazu is staying at the Emergency Vet. He is being treated for an infection and Diabetic Keto Acidosis DKA. The treatment plan I paid for besides last night goes through the next 48 hours. So far he is not wanting to eat anything so they may be placing the nasal G.I. tube later today. I am able to go visit him this afternoon sometime, they haven’t let me know when yet, and I will hopefully able to bring his favorite foods and try and get him to eat. I hope he can pull through this and get well and be OK. He’s only four years old and the sweetest baby boy. I just lost his brother Forrest to DKA two years ago but I didn’t even know he had diabetes and now I can’t believe this is happening again. Kazu’s vet bills are already in the thousands of dollars. If anyone would like to help contribute to his vet bills, we would very much appreciate it. My Fantasy Cat Art website tigerpixie dot com everything is on sale right now 25% off everything. My Etsy shop also under Tigerpixie is 25% off of everything. Also, my Cash App, Venmo, PayPal me are all under Tigerpixie or Carrie Hawks. If you can’t donate or purchase anything I completely understand and appreciate your well wishes for Kazu. If you would still like to help, you could share this post please. Thank you so much for your care and support. The Hawks Family ❤️
I did post updates about what was happening with Kazu yesterday with more details if you would like to see them you can on Anakin’s Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment